Did you know you can cook with coconut oil? Either did I. I received this Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil to sample and review. So I thought I'd make a smoothie for the kids with the coconut oil. It seemed to be a big hit with the kids. They wanted some more. Since they enjoyed it so much, I decided to make a hawaiian pizza with the coconut oil. The kids said it was the best pizza they have ever had. I guess I will be using the coconut oil alot more than I thought. It is a great product. Definately worth it. Your kids will enjoy it and get some nutrition out of it. They won't even know it's good for them.
Virgin Cocounut Oil taste and smells great, it can:
- Help you lose weight or maintain your already healthy weight.
- Reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Lower your cholesterol.
- Improve conditions in those with diabetes and chronic fatigue.
- Improve Crohn's IBS and other digestive disorders.
- Prevent other disease and routine illness with it's powerful antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal agents.
- Increase metabolism and promote healthy thyroid function.
- Boost your daily energy.
- Rejuvenate your skin and prevent wrinkles.
I would like to thank Tropical Traditions for the opportunity to sample and review their wonderful Virgin Coconut Oil.
A product sample was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.